Saturday, April 17, 2010

God is good. All the time.

"I wrote this for a baby
Who has yet to be born
My sister's first child
I hope that womb's not too warm
Cause it's cold out here
And it'll be quite a shock
To breathe this air
To discover lots
So I'd like to make some changes
Before you arrive
So when your new eyes meet mine
They won't see no lies
Just love.
Just love.

I will be pure
No, no, I know i will be pure
Like snow, like gold"

Life is such a crazy thing. It's things like how a life is created and how it grows that makes me KNOW that their has to be a higher power that thought this up. My sister is pregnant and I can not think of anything that will make her happier then to have a child. Her and her husband Nick are going to be such passionate and loving parents and that kid is going to have one very... VERY exciting life. It is so sad seeing how many parents out there are undeserving of their children, but Brittany and Nick deserve one more than anyone on the earth. If I did not have such amazing parents now I would be so envious of little baby Addison or jack! If you ever read this Nick and Brittany please know that I will be there every single time you need me and will always try my best to fill any part you need me to fit into and if I cannot be there to help, I will be trying my best to pray for you guys in every way I know how.

No lies, just love.

2 comments:

  1. You A-L-W-A-Y-S turn me into a ball bag. I love you brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that two. Love you Brandon; that meant a lot for real.

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete