Thursday, March 19, 2009

I worked harder then this.

"I'm starting to fashion an idea in my head
where I would impress you
with every single word I said.
Would come out insightful, or brave, or smooth, or charming
and you'd want to call me..
And I would be there every time
you'd need me
I'd be there every time...


But for now I'll look so longingly
waiting...
For you to want me, for you TO need me, for you to notice me"


"Why do people say "there is someone for everyone"? It makes me feel like the odd one out. I'd rather find out who you are, than who you're not."
-The smartest person I know

I feel like on paper I have a lot to offer someone but I must just have some crazy deterrent that I have not realized that just bats girls away. Specifically you. I'm always being told that when I go to college things will be different and girls wont be looking for the "Bad @$" and I will be having them "take a number". What happens when I go to college and that doesn't happen? What happens when I am just as lonely then as I am now? Girls like douche bags plain and simple. Maybe its time for me jump on the band wagon.

Why are you doing this to me?


P.s. I'd be there EVERY TIME you needed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment