Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You're a beautiful letdown

Redemption...

"I've got my hands at redemption's side
Whose scars are bigger than these doubts of mine
I'll fit all of these monstrosities inside
and I'll come alive

With my fist down at your feet
I was running out of mysteries
Insecure and incomplete, here I am,
won't you get me?"

who seeks redemption? Us? as human beings? Who can give redemption? You?
We live in a culture where we need instant gratification and instant LOVE. If we cannot figure something out in a few days then it must not be worth it. If we cannot be what someone else needs we lie. Lying breeds destruction. I am sorry I cannot trust you instantly again... and I'm very sorry your not willing to work on gaining my trust back. I now realize you are a person who does not wish to seek redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment